A basic clone of Plants vs. Zombies. Personal project.
- 2D animations (sprite sheet and rigged)
- Mobile compatible with touch input.
- Options menu and player preferences.
- Collision matrix for player objects, enemies and projectiles.
Reusable components for different player- and enemy types.
- Animals (enemies) come in randomly from the right on one of five horizontal lanes.
- The player can place defenders in a grid on the lanes when sufficient credits are available.
- Animals take damage from defenders’ projectiles.
- Defenders take damage from animals’ melee attacks.
- Destroyed defenders make room for animals to start walking, again.
A special defender type grants new credits for destroyed animals, but is defenseless.
- Written in C#
- Engine: Unity
- Platform: PC/Mac, Android/iOS
The game options menu.
Animals (enemies) come in randomly from the right on one of five horizontal lanes.
Enemy is taking damage from garden gnome’s projectiles.
Enemy is destroyed when enough damage is dealt.
A special defender type grants new credits (stars) for destroyed enemies, but is defenseless.