Highly proactive professional with interdisciplinary education and experience in technology, design and business. Strong communicational and social skills. Patient listener and observer. Lifelong learner. Exceptional at critical analysis and finding creative solutions for products, communication and workflows. 10 years’ experience in managing digital media projects including video games, web, film/animation and music.
- Team Communication, Project Management
- Game design and programming
- Fully fluent in English & German in both speech and writing
- Basic French
- Unreal Engine
- MS Office
- Digital Audio Workstations (Cubase, Ableton Live, Logic)
- Video Editing Software (Premiere, Final Cut)
- Graphics Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch)
2014–2016: UI/UX Design for a mobile game prototype.
- Assisted with project management.
- Helped pitching to an investor to support the further development of the product with a larger team.
2009–Present: Digital Media Producer, Artist project Laserkraft 3D
- Co-created all media-, design- and marketing.
- Co-produced music and videos with viral success (for example “Nein Mann”, which has over 37.000.000 views on YouTube, or “Jumpin’”, part of the Coca-Cola campaign „Trink `ne Coke mit“, which was awarded a gold Effie).
- Received several awards for songs and music videos (Golden Record, Musik-Fach-Award „Best Music Video“, VIVA Comet „Best Party song“, Raveline Readers Poll „Best Newcomer“) and several nominations (ECHO „Best National Video“, VIVA Comet „Best Video“, 1LIVE KRONE „Best Song”).
2009–2010: Project Manager, MILA-Design GmbH
- Managed customer projects as the main person responsible for conception and execution.
- Supervised a trainee until successful completion of the training.
2006–2009: Digital Media student, Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Mannheim / MILA-Design GmbH (partner company)
- Bachelor thesis: “Conception of a web 2.0 site for women”.
- Introduced an automated, standardized workflow with quality control for the creation of production files. My partner company was able to create the files in less than half the time it took before while reducing the error rate significantly.
- Udemy course “A Beginner’s Guide To Machine Learning with Unity” Certificate of Completion
- Udemy course “Complete C# Unity Developer” Certificate of Completion
- Udemy course “C# Advanced Topics: Take Your C# Skills to the Next Level” Certificate of Completion
- Udemy course “C# Intermediate: Classes, Interfaces and OOP” Certificate of Completion
- Udemy course “The Unreal Engine Developer Course”, present
- Master JMIN (Games and Interactive Digital Media) [Project Management], Cnam-Enjmin (École Nationale du Jeu et des Médias Interactifs Numériques), 2018-present
- M.A. Digital Games [Programming & Game Design], Cologne Game Lab, institute of TH Koeln, 2018-present
- B.A. Digital Media, Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Mannheim, 2009