Escape the room by finding the hidden trigger that opens the door. But the door will close again, once there is no weight present on the trigger. Personal project.
- Written in C++
- Engine: Unreal Engine
- Platform: PC
- Camera: first-person
- Character: trapped in a room
- Controls: keyboard & mouse
- Complete protection of pointers.
- Trigger volume opens the door, when a object that is heavy enough is present.
- Grabbing system (with ray-casting) for liftable objects.
- Objects have to be placed on the trigger volume to add up weight and keep the door open.
- Smooth animations utilizing Unreal Blueprints triggered from code.
- Basic level design.
…and placing them on the trigger volume…
…keeps the door open for us to escape.